Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > revision    

revision

mayamin
Tunisia

revision

What are the best techniques to have an effective revision to students? Please suggest activities that help them to recapitulate what they have learned during the semester!!!!!!!!!!

22 May 2010      

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello
   I use games to practice or revise units and also I use timesavers activities they are also a nice source
 I hope this can help you
Bego�a

22 May 2010     

SaraMariam
United States

I use learning circles to revise. In a room I create several stations, each with one activity related to what we have done before. The students then must go through every station. It also depends on the age of the students. If they are kids, I give them a passport and after each station they get a sticker. Usually I let them choose which actvity they want to do, to avoid that they all block one station. Important there is that the activities are all different. Some stations are worksheets, some are games, some have pair or teamwork so that the students have to show autonomy and that they are able to organize. They love it.

22 May 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

I also use games - have collected and created tons of them - they �re the best! Just base them on a practice test so you have the necessary vocabulary and grammar, but you can insert that material into many games...

22 May 2010