Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How do you make a printable not jump around the page?    

How do you make a printable not jump around the page?

annabelle1654
Germany

How do you make a printable not jump around the page?

Hello All,

I tried for hours to upload a worksheet that had two tables in it with simple numbers. I uploaded it twice and it jumped around so that it looked jumbled. Are tables not a good idea> Do you put everything in Text Boxes? How do you create different frames without losing the layout?

Thanks in advance.  Alas my reach exceeds my grasp.

All the best to you all,
Belles

23 May 2010      

juliag
Japan

Maybe... select everything and then right click and choose "group."
Good luck! I hope it works.

23 May 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

Grouping items is the key...
Thus, you can send frames/pictures to the foreground or background. Select several items, holding the shift key pressed, then right-click, and yiu can see various options.
Hope it works.
Best regards
Petra

23 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Annabelle,

Tables are not the best option. Text boxes give you much more flexibility and control. If you want to learn about text boxes you could download moravc  � s tenses ball. There you can right-click and group and regroup and edit ...... and lean to master auto shapes.

Regards

23 May 2010