Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I can īt share a ppt with you..    

I can īt share a ppt with you..

bensupra
Spain

I can īt share a ppt with you..

...because it īs too heavy. 
Hello, I īve been working on a ppt about passive construction for my students and now it īs finished I would like to share it with you. The question is: I have made it with office2007, when I save is as 2003 in order to share it has grown a lot. I have tried to split it into different parts, but to my surprise each part is almost as heavier as the whole ppt. Why?
Besides, I can īt reduce images because it hasn īt got any, it īs just text boxes and effects to make it more attractive.
Have you got any solution?
Thanks.

Beni.

24 May 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

one of the things that bloats the ppt 2007 is word art, if you have tittles with that try either to use textbox instead or save them as pictures and then resize them. there are some animations that are new in that version that were not part of earlier version, and those two increase the size, then try to use old animations. if you dont have pictures then this most be it. also check when you save the work, the message that ppt gives you about the thing who are not compatible with earlier version and avoid those.  hope this helps.

24 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

I know how frustrating it can be ... I had to part and resize one of mine. I changed it into printables and divided my work in 6 parts !!! A longer work at the end but worth it, I think.

I can īt be of any help to you as I use open office.

Have a good day ;)

Truly, Babs ♥

24 May 2010     

yusufi
Turkey

I have hundreds (YES HUNDREDS!)  of ppts of my own with animated pictures.
 CAN I UPLOAD THEM. 
 they are more than 2 MB

31 May 2010