Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > BRAS-TESOL in São Paulo July 2010    

BRAS-TESOL in São Paulo July 2010

LoriLdos Anjos
Brazil

BRAS-TESOL in São Paulo July 2010

Hello, fellow teachers who are currently living and/or woking in Brazil!!!! I was just wondering if anyone out there has ever attended a BRAS-TESOL convention? There is one in São Paulo this coming July and I am planning on attending. I was wondering if anyone would like to share previous experiences with me?
Thanks, Lori

29 May 2010      

Sara26
Brazil

Hi Lori,

It ´s a great experience, indeed! You ´ll have the oppotunity to attend meetings and seminars related to the teaching of English, to meet and share ideas with other teachers and see what ´s new from from the international publishers like Macmillan, Oxford and Cambridge, among others. It ´s worth a visit! Thumbs Up

See you around!

29 May 2010     

fabinana
Brazil

Hi Lori
I ´ve been to a Braz-Tesol Conference in Curitiba. It was very interesting. If you have the opportunity to go, don´t miss it.

29 May 2010     

johnbrasil
Brazil

Its excellent, well worth going and becoming a member too. I presented as part of BRASTESOL in University Catolica in Brasilia, you get to make a lot of great contacts too. Not sure how it will work there but the ones I attended in Brasilia they raffled off books, materials, etc. using peoples name cards at the end :-D

29 May 2010