Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > STOLEN WORKSHEET AGAIN    

STOLEN WORKSHEET AGAIN

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

STOLEN WORKSHEET AGAIN

Sad news i have just found Alenka �s worksheet posted at isLcollective.com.  Maybe you want to check if yours are there.  
send message
A or An
A or An
Match the Pictures with the A and Ans

Level: Elementary (A1)
Student Type: elementary school
Grammar:
Vocabulary:
0 / 0 votes
28 downloads
Jonnyc81
send message
Musical Instruments
Musical Instruments
Musical Instruments Crossword

Level: Elementary (A1)
Student Type: elementary school, high school
Grammar:
Vocabulary: Music
0 / 0 votes
9 downloads
Jonnyc81
send message

29 May 2010      

eng789
Israel

I think he is a member here as well.

Maybe Victor should look into it.

29 May 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

I met a lot of wss from our site there, Philip �s ones, for example. I can suspect people are downloading their works themselves.

29 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

downloading? Down means taking , uploading , up means giving
Using downloading instead uploading is very confusing for lots of people here. So...let �s try again.....they download or they upload their work there?? Is there a suspicion of theft or is the suspicion of sharing by free will? 

29 May 2010     

eng789
Israel

Philip is one of our members that UPLOADS work there.

But this jonnyc81 is uploading alenka �s work.

29 May 2010     

blizzard1
Denmark

It seems to me that several members from eslprintables are also members of isLcollective.com. Though Alenka �s worksheets were not uploaded by her in that site.

As far as I can see, some of the wss in isLcollective.com belong to members from eslprintables. Alenka has her own website where she uploads her wss so people could have taken them from there and uploaded them in isLcollective.com as if they were theirs.

If we share our wss in other sites it�s impossible to avoid being uploaded in other sites.

29 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I am also a member there. The creator/owner of the site is also a member here : Kisdobos. 
We can talk to him via e-mail (it is given as a contact e-mail) or directly on his site. He is able to see which ws is stolen and which one belongs to his/her contributor. 

29 May 2010     

Kisdobos
Hungary

Hi Everyone,

yeah, it could happen on iSLCollective, as well as on Eslprintables that people upload someone else �s stuff. 

Our values are the same as here, we don �t want to see colleagues upload others �s work unless they �ve asked for and got authorization from the creator of the worksheet.  

I am the admin of iSLCollective.com and I will delete the incriminated work asap and get in touch with the user jonnyc81.

You can let me know directly at [email protected] in case you �ve noticed cases of copyright infringement on iSLCollective.com.

By the way, I �d like to inform those of you who are also German language teachers that we �re launching the German version of iSLCollective.com, so very soon German teachers will also have a place to share and download teaching materials.

Bless up,
Kisdobos

29 May 2010