Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > WORKSHEETS    

WORKSHEETS

cristinacarre
Spain

WORKSHEETS

WITH WORD AND OPEN OFFICE WRITER HOW CAN WE DO A FRAME FOR A NICE WORKSHEET AND WERE I CAN FIND A TUTORIAL FOR USE OPEN OFFICE WRITTER AND WORD CORRECTLY TO MAKE NICE WORKSHEETS.

THANKS A LOT.

3 Jun 2010      

kmochniak
Poland

Hi,�

In Open Office go to Format and then Page �and then Frames but they haven �t got really nice frames. Why don �t you just download some templates from eslprintables? You don �t "pay" any points for them and some are really awesome!

Hugs,

KAsia

3 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

Hello Crisitna

I was using open office before ... I changed back to office 2007 because open office wasn �t stable.
Each time I made frames or anything esle and had more than one page. After registering my work, when I opened it up again it was all messy.
When I added special colour backgroung for some reason the image spreaded !!!
Anyway, I hope you won �t face the same problems I did.

I don �t know how to explain you how to use word as mine is set to French language and don �t know if translated would be correct.
I give it a try ;) though

Go to the 2nd Tab Insert
Either you insert a single frame or you can use the Quickpart where you can select
anything to test what you like best. than you can change the color and all.

It isn �t easy to explane like this as it �s very visual type of work!! LOL 

Kasia made you a good suggestion about the templates, they are very nice and easy to use and free of costing points ;)

There are also tutorial if you wanna do your own ;)

Good luck and good work,

Babs

3 Jun 2010