Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Suggestion/Request: Could we have ADULTS included as an age range for materials    

Suggestion/Request: Could we have ADULTS included as an age range for materials

PMaryAnn
Spain

Suggestion/Request: Could we have ADULTS included as an age range for materials

Although the age ranges are for anything up to 14 and then 14+, it�s very difficult to find adult specific materials on this website without having to look through loads of other work first.  I know there are some great worksheets and other materials here, but the 14+ category doesn�t always help with finding it, as it has a lot of material that isn�t appropriate for use with adults.   It really would be such a help to all of us teachers who need stuff for adults or young adults.  Paula 

6 Jun 2010      

Babs1966
France

Your message is incomplete I �m afraid Confused 

6 Jun 2010     

PMaryAnn
Spain

:)   Yes - sorry about that.  I accidentally pressed the wrong button.  It�s here now.

6 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Good idea, Paula. I �ve seen a thread started yesterday by Caroay (http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=20029) on the same topic and it got enough responses. I �m sure that, if Victor has seen it, he �ll recognize the need for such an age range and do what he can to add it.

6 Jun 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

we have been asking for this for a long time :-(( 

6 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

I understand now and agree with the fact there should be an adult age range (20- 30 +)

6 Jun 2010     

sulekra
Australia

I only teach adults, so some of the material isn �t exactly suited to 14-year-olds - an adult age range would be great:)

6 Jun 2010     

ml_22
Argentina

I also teach adults.... I think is a great idea, I agree !

6 Jun 2010     

ml_22
Argentina

I think it �s a great idea!. (Sorry!I typed it wrong jeje) 

6 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I was thinking that a 20 - 30 years old range may be useful to know the ages but not the level. Is it a bad idea to have ws divided into A2 B1 B2 C1 and C2 ? I think most teachers are familiar with that category and a B2, C1 and C2 student is usually an adult ... What do you think ?

6 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Alicia,

Other places where people share pintables have these categories, so, I guess, no, not a bad idea.

I think it is only natural and a good thing that people bring up the same topics over and over again, as long as it is not the same people starting the same discussion again as a result of a profile neurosis not attended to. ;o) Ouch Alright, alright. I �ll stop.

Back to what I was saying: This reminds us that there are people out there who have different needs than we do. I think it is great that more new membrs tell "us" what they think "we" are missing. I wasn �t that smart back then when I was only teaching adults....I went away again because I didn �t think this place had what I needed. I signed up much later ;o)

Thank god! Phew! (This is ambiguous)

Regards

6 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >