Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > The last day    

The last day

Miri_920
Spain

The last day

Hi everybody!

In two weeks I finish my lessons, summer holiday are here!! I would like to know what do you do the last days to say goodbye and end the course.

Thanks**

8 Jun 2010      

Ranranit
Israel

I �m having an End of the Year Party with my students. There will be food, games and rewards! It should be fun :) Good luck! Ranit.

8 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

well last year i did a small oral comprehension competition: I used audacity to record extracts from various series/movies and my pupils had to discover what series/movie it was by  listening carefully - to win a point they had to guess correctly and justify (say the words they had heard...) - i can send you the soundtrack if you want, just send me PM with your private email address
it was really funny and perfect to end the year in a relaxed yet useful way!
Elodie

(edit: to all the persons who sent me a PM earlier - i can�t seem to find this document... i must have misplaced or more likely erased it since I changed my computer in July just after the end of term... i�ll keep looking, but if i don�t find it i�ll leave a post on the forum - but don�t worry, i�ll look for it, i spent a whole week-end recording it, so there�s no way I was stupid enough to erase totally... have a nice evening!!!)

(edit n�2: FOUND IT!!! phew...)

8 Jun 2010