Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > About Clip art Use in PPTs : Need Some Clarification!!    

About Clip art Use in PPTs : Need Some Clarification!!

Nebal
Lebanon

About Clip art Use in PPTs : Need Some Clarification!!

Hello dear collegues,

I have a ppt that I �d like to share with you, and that I did months ago. Well, I didn �t pay attention to whether the pictures I used were free or not. However, I mentioned the sites where I get these pictures and even the pieces of info.

In this case, would my ppt be accepted here if supplied with these sites, or would it be reported?

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day,
Nebal

16 Jun 2010      

yolprica
Spain

I don �t think you can have any problems if you give all the information.

Yolanda

16 Jun 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Dear Nebal,
Be careful, if your ppt has watermarked pictures it can be reported.
I think you should read the terms of use of the webpage where you got the clipart. There are some sites which allow you use their clipart even though you don �t mention the source; there are others for which it is Ok if youmention their name; and then there are those who will not let you use them at all (unless you pay for them).
I hope it helps,
Chus.

16 Jun 2010