Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I need help with powerpoint links    

I need help with powerpoint links

Sulany
Brazil

I need help with powerpoint links

I need your help.

I have a "thing" in my powerpoint games that I can not solve. 

I made a ppt game, and all links worked perfectly in my computer. BUT when I opened the game in another computer some links did not work. More specifically, I  had to click a button and the score for that question had to appear on the screen, but these links did not work, although  other links worked perfectly well.

BTW, I am using PPT 97-2003.

Any hint, suggestions, help, directions  are welcome.

17 Jun 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Afraid I can �t help, but I can maybe make you feel better by saying the same thing happened to me... I also had problems with some sound that didn �t open on other pcs, and some effects. I had to remake them in that particular pc. The age-old problem of our fabulous world of fantastic technology which just isn �t - compatible!(what a good excuseWink)... there probably is a solution (something like the thing with the fonts which you have to embed so they wouldn �t change) but I have no idea how to do it...

17 Jun 2010     

atsanti85
Canada

Check this out:

17 Jun 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Hi Sulany. I don �t know if you found a solution to your problem but here are my two cents. If you are going to export your PPt try opening the window that is used for saving then look for Prepare and check compatability, also in that same window you can to Publish and use Package for CD which tries to keep all of the elements you put in. Hope this helps.Ed

4 Jul 2010