Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > HELP...IM CONFUSED    

HELP...IM CONFUSED

imelda
Mexico

HELP...IM CONFUSED

hi everyone i was wondering if someone could help me. I uploaded a wss today on causatives and when i had to fill out the information about main content it doesnt exist there and i just clicked something else because i didnt really know what to do. What do you guys do when this happens? do you think it would be a good idea to add more main contents due to the diversity of everyones great work here? this is just food for thought...thanks

18 Jun 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi, Imelda! :))

The same thing has happened to me before, but there �s a solution to this problem although it is not really satisfying I �m afraid.

When you see this, ...

Main content: (choose one from these three fields)
Vocabulary:              Grammar:                            Others:     

Other contents:

(Write here the contents separated by commas. For example: food, dinner, restaurant, cooking)

... simply click on "Others" on the right hand side and select "Other printables".

Moreover, make sure that you fill in the "Other contents" box with lots of appropriate search words in order to make sure that your ws will be found by those users who need it. ;) It�s not a good idea at all to choose a topic randomly, because this will only lead to confusion. ;))))

Perhaps other members have better suggestions, however, I cannot think of anything else at the moment, sorry!

BTW, there are quite a few users in this site who have asked for more �main contents� (topics), but most of the time to no avail�

All the best � Silke

18 Jun 2010