Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > This is outrageous!    

This is outrageous!

ueslteacher
Ukraine

This is outrageous!

This is outrageous, my dear friends!
I only joined this website two days ago and have already found my own ws stolen from a busyteacher website where I also contributed my wss under a different user name. Luckily, yesterday I changed my user name to the same I have here (for those of you who planned to steel more). I pmed this person and if she/he doesn �t remove it, I will report it! This person should be ashamed. We all read rules before uploading.

23 Jun 2010      

stexstme
France

Hmmm... Why not report it now ??? If people were to post messages here about stolen contributions, there would not be enough space for serious matters - eg...Football.
LOL

23 Jun 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, you shouldn �t wait and report it straight away. The rules are for everyone and this person should pay for his/her dishonesty.Unhappy
Take care, Michaela

23 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

PS : What is this other site of yours ?? ( Sorry Michaela!Wink)

23 Jun 2010     

mariamit
Greece

I agree. You shouldn �t wait report it now.
@ Sylvie. I think the site referred to is http://busyteacher.org   Three weeks or something ago I found worksheets stolen from at least 5 ESLP members. Of course I PM. If you check out the site Sylvie you may find more.

23 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Busy Teacher http://busyteacher.org/ You may see some of my other wss that I decided not to post here and rather create smth new as I used to have a different user name there as I said. 

23 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

One more thing, I thought this person was a newbie like myself with points next to nothing and I �ve decided to be nice to her/him. But then I looked her/him up and she/he had more than 400 points. Why would a premium user do something like that. Does it happen often here?Shocked 

23 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Maria, may be those people have a different user name there like I used to. May be we should advise everybody who contributes to other sites to change their user names to the same they have here?Question

23 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Report it now. Being nice in such cases doesn �t pay. And even being a newbie doesn �t justify stealing. Best of luck!

23 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

yes, i agree with everyone who said you should report it!
in fact, i would say you must report it! no one has the right to steal your work!!!
i �ll never understand the members who do such a thing... for me being a teacher is setting an example to our pupils: how can one be a teacher if they steal??? what kind of behaviour is that???

have a nice day,
Elodie

23 Jun 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks to everyone who commented. I �m going to take action.

23 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >