Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > BEGINNERS LESSON PLAN    

BEGINNERS LESSON PLAN

cristinacarre
Spain

BEGINNERS LESSON PLAN

Hello, next year, I will teach english in  Primary education 1st cycle  (5- 7 years od students) without books, we have to teach like projects.
Can somebody help me with ideas and materials.
thanks a lot.
cristina.l

25 Jun 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi!
I replied to your pm before seeing your post. If you have more questions, just pm me back. Don �t worry, I �m sure you �ll have a lot of people helping you out.

25 Jun 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I think a �project � about themselves might be a good idea. the great thing is that you can increase the level as you progress. Start as simple as "My name is..", and move on to describing themselves (colors, bodyparts) family members, pets, favorite foods, sports, hobbies etc. you can put in anything you like and still have an all encompassing theme, resulting for example in a nice booklet about themselves, by themselves...

25 Jun 2010     

newuser07
Argentina

Hi!

A few years ago I used the world cup as an idea for a project to work on countries and nationalities (football players /teams), colours (flags and t-shirts). These topics are very interesting for students and at the same time we can revise numbers, etc :)

HOpe you find this idea useful!

25 Jun 2010