Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English summer programme    

English summer programme

Vernica
Belgium

English summer programme

Hello my dearest colleagues:

I �ve made my mind up to send this message as a reaction against my boss. Well, I work in an Academy ( sort of non regulated education) and despite I didn �t work (obviously not paid) this last week, my boss requested me to write the whole  summer planning (temporizations, minimal contents) from 1ESO to 2 Bach ( from the lowest course of obligated education to the previous one to university) I didn �t complain, No, would mean to be fired. So, well I �m young (26) and  that can be a valuable work for my future so I did my best. Her reaction was vague, bewildering I don �t know, I felt like my work ( many many hours work) was nothing but straw.
I can �t upload it because part of it is in Spanish, but gladly I will share it with you freely If you want to have a very clear English planning for the summer.

My best regards

Vero

30 Jun 2010      

apayala
Spain

Change your job if you can, your boss doesn�t deserve you. Look for another academy or make your own groups and give them private classes or teach them at their houses if you don�t have room at home to teach them English. Make changes that will make you feel good and motivated to wake up everymorning. It�s important to feel happy and there is always another option if you don�t feel comfortable. Think about it and good luck from Spain.
Hugs,
Ana

30 Jun 2010