Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > lesson plans     

lesson plans

mariaelaine
Malta

lesson plans

Hi everyone,

This year my school requires that each teacher presents a lesson plan for each and every lesson.  It almost an impossible feat considering the lessons we give in a year.  Usually I have a just jot down a few simple steps as plan, however, now I need detailed ones.  Do you have any site  or ideas from where to start? Thanks in advance.

1 Jul 2010      

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Mariaelaine,
try this site they have some good stuff...

good luck...

1 Jul 2010     

josek
Argentina

Hi Mariaelaine!

In this web site you can find lesson plans as well, so you can take them as a model!

1 Jul 2010     

libertybelle
United States

A really good school leader would be more interested in you using your time finding good materials and making a monthly plan -
 than having to waste time making a daily plan, which can �t always hold, because you never really know what �s going to happen with children!
Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and follow what comes along in class.

Why not make a topic for the month - and just write an outline for the day to day stuff.

1 Jul 2010     

mariaelaine
Malta

I can �t agree more yet we will have examiners going on a national basis : (

1 Jul 2010     

mariamit
Greece

HI Mariaelaine
I think this is a nice page for lessonplans

1 Jul 2010