Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > My acount    

My acount

Laly59
Spain

My acount

Hi everybody, this e-mail is to tell you that there is a mistake in the result of the sum of my points. I was counting several times and it give me 183 points nor 179 like it appears above my acount when I enter in it. I would like that this mistake be corrected, thank you in avance, a hug 

5 Jul 2010      

Akanah
Spain

Hi Laly59, you should PM Victor.
Regards,
Olga

5 Jul 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you got those points today, they �ll automatically be added to your points tomorrow. But if you got them before and they don �t add up then here is a link that I found in one of the previous post by other user http://www.englishexercises.org/getpoints.asp, I hope it �ll help
P.S.
Just clicked on your username and it did say 183 pointsConfused

5 Jul 2010     

Laly59
Spain

for your fast answer

5 Jul 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Er... Trini... you �ve already got 183 points (EDIT - and counting...). Patience, I think, might be the watchword here. And common sense...

5 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

What do you call " PATIENCE" ? AND COMMON SENSE?
Have you got ? How much?

Is it necessary to be rude with someone who is expecting his/her points to rise?

Aren �t you thinking about " how many points did I manage ?"
No, you aren �t.Sure, you aren �t, you don �t care. Are you sure this is not about points?
Ok,

I would like to start here and now a campaign ( open to everyone, those of good will , obviously, the others will say: sorry, I didn �t log in that day, I didn �t see the post ) to delete  every and one single printable under 10 points, BUT, only for those who think have lots ( ???? ) of points and keep stepping ahead, every now and then, teasing every new by.

Almaz
Check my printables.  I usually delete those under ten. I know I have some, a few, by now. I �ll delete them all, under the ten, IF and only IF you do the same.
Come on, you are a kind of nasty one, only stepping on the ones who c an �t give you a "proper" answer.
Little bit tired of you.
Waiting, expecting and hopping.
Hope ... is the last thing

@Laly

Keep on, big hugs
Linda

6 Jul 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Linda,

What are you wittering on about now? Sober up, girl!

6 Jul 2010     

MissDal
Argentina

How disgusting person you are almaz...Are you a teacher or what with such kind of answers to our colleagues??Cry

6 Jul 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Please, almaz, keep on the wheels; you have proved to be someone with very little education, but, this time, you have just crossed the line.

I NEVER witter, you keep on wittering, so, please, through your mirror away.

Who are you, poor one, to call me girl. I am not one of your fans, if you have any.
Last,

Sober,  why sober ? Aren �t you enough sober by now?  Sober up, YOU, and please, keep on mind, this is a forum of TEACHERS.

Are you a teacher?
Can �t you stick to the point? Or rather, would you prefer to stick to the PINT?

I challenged you!!
Either you go, or you step behind.

Come on, delete your poor printables, let your miserable points go away, vanish, and then,
SHUT your mouth and don �t talk to new members in the way you usually do.

Go and get some neteducation.

We, TEACHERS, aren �t here to be part of your therapy.
Stop teasing new members
linda

6 Jul 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Oh Linda - I think you �re being a bit harsh here.

But I could be a tad biased because I just simply adore Scottish people and Scottish accents.  To me, Almaz is a Scot with a sense of humour.  When I read his comments I read them with with a Scottish accent.  The words he uses are how many Scots actually speak (well, in the movies and TV shows anyway).  I see him as the Billy Connolly of ESLprintables.

There are many members who write what some of us deem inappropriate and others say is ok, and vice verca.  We all interpret things the way we want, and not necessarily the way it was intended.  I believe the key is to keep an open mind, ignore what we don�t like and take in what we do. 

Just my opinion.

Cheers

Jayho

6 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Almaz, another one of my dearest friends....the blunderslayer. Dead

6 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >