Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help me please!    

Help me please!

Laly59
Spain

Help me please!

Hi friends, today is an interesting day. The teams of Germany and Spain are playing just now, I�m nervous, but I want ask you a favour:  I have a nice work, but it has 10 pages. How can I upload it that we can see that all pages belong to the same work?. Thank you in advance 

7 Jul 2010      

pascy
France

Coime on Spain, win the game!

7 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Printables must be under 300KB. They must be .doc files.

Sylvie

7 Jul 2010     

sulekra
Australia

Well you could compress all the images and try to get as many of the pages together as possible. I �ve noticed you �ll actually get more downloads the less pages you have, as most people can �t be bothered downloading lots and lots of pages and putting it together.

Otherwise make it known they �re together in the title, or use a similar layout and border on all the pages.

7 Jul 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Thank you again for your explanations, a hug Sulekra

7 Jul 2010     

ayşe serpil
Benin

hello everybody how are you ı m the new member  ım serpil :D

8 Jul 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

@ Sylvie: Yes, I took a look at the rules, and it says that wss have to be under 300 kb and powerpoints under 500kb, but hasn �t this changed?? I knew that wss are now allowed to have 500kb and powerpoints 2 MB...Question

Catalina

8 Jul 2010