Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > International Exams    

International Exams

SMGio
Argentina

International Exams

All around the world international exams are very popular and many schools having english as second or foreing language deal with them, let �s say for example CAMBRIDGE EXAMS, TRINITY, LONDON TESTS, IGCSE.  It �s not so easy to find free resources for teacher on this topics and books are very expensive.  I have noticed that in this site there some contributions, I, myself, have contributed with some exercises for YLE Cambridge Exams, but I think that it will be useful to have a separate entry for this exams so the material would be easily noticed when you search the site.  Under the heading "tests" as it is called up to now there are loads of things that can be included and not all of them are related to these exams.

Thank you for all the contributions, in an individualistic world sharing is no so common in every day life.  Stella

17 Jul 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi Stella, thank YOU, I �ve used your ws and they were really useful ! I have some for PET and FCE if you need more.  A hug!

17 Jul 2010     

menelmir
Hungary

We had been dealing with Trinity Exams for more than 10 years here in Hungary. Unfortunately Trinity is no longer approved by the Hungarian State so we stopped it. During the years we made tons of materials for trinity exams. If you are intrested I can send you a whole lot of materials.

Hope I can help,

Ivan

17 Jul 2010     

viccxx
Greece

A nice idea to be sure, the problem is that there are so many of them out there...In Greece we have Cambridge (has lost its popularity in recent years because it is so difficult), Michighan, Edexcel, City & Guilds and the state test to name but a few. If there are so many in every European country then there would be a complete mess under a category �exams �. Plus, some of them which are localised, like our State exam have some instructions in their local language and teachers from other countries wouldn �t be able to use them anyway. If Victor could find a way over those problems, then it would be nice to see a seperate category of worksheets that would be dedicated to tests alone. God knows though, the guy already must have enough work to do. It would be nice though...

17 Jul 2010     

Dorys_a
Argentina

I ALSO THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A SPECIAL CATEGORY FOR EXAMS, AT LEAST, FOR THE MOST TRADITIONAL ONES. PROBABLY CAMBRIDGE: KET, PET, FCE... PEOPLE WHO UPLOAD CERTAIN SPEAKING CARDS, VOCABULARY, PHRASALS, PARAPHRASING, ETC COULD SPECIFY THAT THEY COULD BE USED FOR THE PREPARATION OF A CERTAIN EXAM. IN THIS WAY THE ACTIVITIES COULD BE EASILY FOUND.I �VE COME ACROSS A COUPLE OF WS TO BE USED WITH KET STUDENTS BUT I DON �T THINK THERE ARE MANY. HAVE A NICE WEEK!

18 Jul 2010