Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A mistake in my Lesson on Thanksgiving!    

A mistake in my Lesson on Thanksgiving!

frenchfrog
France

A mistake in my Lesson on Thanksgiving!

I wrote �right� instead of �write� in the oral activity (I was probably thinking of a Right or Wrong activity...). Can�t believe I did that!
Please, check it!
So embarrassed ...Embarrassed
Frenchfrog

27 Nov 2008      

vanda51
Portugal

Good Morning my dear Frechfrog !

Don�t worry.  These things only happen to those who create their own worksheets and we can easily correct the mistakes.

Your work is always excellent even with occasional mistakes :))

Clap

Love from Portugal
Vanda

27 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Thank you, Vanda!!
I usually re-read my worksheets, but somehow, I don�t see these mistakes. I guess when you are too absorbed in what you are doing, you can�t see these things... I should have my work read by someone else!
Frenchfrog

27 Nov 2008     

allakoalla
Latvia

I have always liked your ws. They are great especially I like the set of proverbs. In Latvia the Proverbs are often given as topics for essays (at exams) so your ws are very useful to help students understand the meaning of the proverbs:)
Have a nice day :)

27 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Thank you Allakoalla!

I have updated the worksheet.

Frenchfrog

27 Nov 2008