Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > COURSE BOOKS FOR YOUNG ADULTS    

COURSE BOOKS FOR YOUNG ADULTS

celia86
Argentina

COURSE BOOKS FOR YOUNG ADULTS

HI DEAR TEACHERS! I �m looking for a coursebook for young adults, could you give me some tips? (other than new english file)
thanks a lot!

31 Jul 2010      

cacucacu
Argentina

HI! Did you check "Reward" "Lifelines", or "Headway". They are excellent. I �ve used them all and had great results.
Love
Natalia

31 Jul 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello,
Here �s a link to Oxford University Press site http://www.oup.com/elt/teachersclub/adults/?cc=global may be you could find some info there. Click on the Catalog and there you�ll find courses for adults some of them even have sample materials online.
Sophia

31 Jul 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Hi!

Reward is OK, Headway is well-established and proves excellent results..�

I would take Cutting Edge or Total English. However Total English is more demanding in terms of cultural awareness.

Inna

31 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I for one don �t like the Headway series at all, but that �s probably a matter of taste. ;)

What I can recommend you is this:

IMHO, the face2face series is excellent for young adults. You should really give it a try!!

1 Aug 2010