Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > how to send multiple pages in one title    

how to send multiple pages in one title

ahmedelizmiri
Turkey

how to send multiple pages in one title

Hey all,

I have just come up with this great site but the problem is I still couldn �t find out how to send more than 1 page in at once.There are many people who do that and can anyone let me know how?

3 Aug 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Not sure what the problem is - but when I make a 3-4 page worksheet - I just write or press the space bar until a new page at the bottom appears and continue to work.
When I �m finished - I just the save project.
Perhaps your problem is that when you �re finished with page 1 - you save and open up a new page in Word.  Those two pages won �t hang together as one project.
Try going to your original page one - go to the bottom and press enter or the space bar and when the new page appears at the bottom - copy from the other ws and insert it and save.

3 Aug 2010     

yanogator
United States

Libertybelle, your method of getting to a new page is the most widely used, but the "official" way is to click Insert, then Page Break, and it will shoot you to the top of a new page.

I hope this helps a bit,
Bruce

3 Aug 2010     

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot Bruce.

I did the same way as Libertybelle. LOL 
Now I know the �official � way.
Great! I �ve learned something new today!
I tried it and it works! So simple! Thumbs Up 

Best wishes, Larisa

3 Aug 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Thanks Bruce!  Nice to learn something new!!
You know what a big problem is? ....having that extra page at the bottom - and trying to get rid of it again.  I think it comes when I write to close to the bottom.
I try deleting and yelling and nothing works!  any ideas?

3 Aug 2010     

dennismychina
China

Thanks as well Bruce, like most people, I�ve always used the enter button to get to the next page.

LB, to get rid of that extra page, have you tried placing your cursor just after the last full stop and pressing the delete button a few times? It seems to work for me.

Enjoy.

3 Aug 2010     

juliag
Japan

@ Libertybelle, that happens a lot to me, too. Usually by trying deleting a few times, and highlighting as much of the page as possible and pressing backspace and repeating the whole process a few times I can manage to delete the page without having to yell too much! Hope it works for you, too. Have a great day!

3 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

To libertybelle and juliag

My method of getting rid of an extra page is simple - I just pull down the ruler of the bottom margin (it is on the left side) and the page below disappears!

3 Aug 2010     

juliag
Japan

Baiba,

Brilliant and simple, thank you so much for sharing!Hug

3 Aug 2010     

jannabanna
France

I do the same as Baiba !  Simple and efficient!

3 Aug 2010     

yanogator
United States

I use all of the above methods of getting rid of the extra blank page. If one doesn �t work, the combination always does.

Bruce

3 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >