Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > TEACHING IDEES    

TEACHING IDEES

cristinacarre
Spain

TEACHING IDEES

Hello, I need some template to evaluate or students 5 to 10 years old.  techniques and template assessment.

And also how can we start the new year school with a cover?. Other question will be: How can we teach grammar in a funny way.
thanks a lot.
Cristina.

4 Aug 2010      

marta_marta
Poland

Hi Cristina,

You �ll find loads of useful ideas in our forum. Just search it. Usually www.teachingenglish.org.uk has got all the methodoligical answers. I also recommend google.

Here �s what I found about evaluation:
link 1
link 2
link 3

Templates are given in most teachers book, e.g. Incredible English series teachers books.

How to teach grammar is a huuuuge question. You need to study some literature. I �m not sure if you �re asking about presentation techinques or practice activities. It �s also important how old your students are. Try these books:
How to teach grammar?
Penny Ur books about grammar
Scrivener, Learning Teaching
Harmer, can �t remember the title
and again Incredible English series teachers book. You �ll find brilliant ideas there.

Unfortunatelly, I can �t help you with your second question. I �m not sure what you mean.

4 Aug 2010     

David6
Anguilla

I did not know that much consulting things where we can learn and afford things quickly for study material to find though and you are going to visit only one website which has great range of learning with a aussiessay.com online service which will help for business purposes and ask you for more help

15 Aug 2021     

EmilyBrown
United Kingdom

I like your mind blowing teaching idea. Also happy to be a part of this community. Thanks. - http://www.dissertationhelp.uk/

15 Feb 2022     

IdaWallace
Australia

Pleased to be part of this community and got a chance to contribute here. Thanks a lot for discuss this post with us. Ida, http://www.assignmenthelpfolks.com/

3 Mar 2022