Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reported ws    

reported ws

soledad_grosso
Argentina

reported ws

sorry, but someone reported my ws and i don t understand why... please, tell me the reason.

5 Aug 2010      

Babs1966
France

Hello Soledad ;)

I don �t know the reason why your ws has been reported but if you read carefully the rules of the site you �ll probably know Geek

Best thoughts to you,

Babs

5 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

i don t realize, so i m asking....

5 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

It has been reported for not being an ESL resource, because it only consists of images and frames...

5 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

sorry but, i include an activity.. i sow a lot of ws like mine!!! i write in the description very clear the porspuse for the CARD and how to use them! they re very useful for testing!! if i write the countries below the pictures, there s no porpouse!!! I DON NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

I knew it Topolina Embarrassed, now Soledad knows too Clown

Rules rulesClap

5 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

sorry babs but you said other thing in your previous pots... i insist. if i write something there ll be no porpouse for the CARDS. as they are for oral acvitivities. I never use written cards for oral activities, as if the kids read them i ll be not able to know when they study or not! I include the activity in the description of the ws!!!!

5 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

soledad i havent seen your ws but since you stated that you have seen ws like yours, let me tell you that  there are old ws that do not fit the rules right now and are not removed because they were from before the rules changed. so those ws get to stay.

5 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

well liz, in the ws there were 32 picture. in each picture there were one kid wearing a t-shit with a flag on it ( of course the 32 cards were differents) i upload it in order to use the cardss in oral activities. and i write the oral activity in the description of the ws. i think if i write thw countries s names below the pictures there ll be no pospouse for the cards...
all in all, thanks liz for your post as you are very nice... however, here there re very rude people. it s a pity!

5 Aug 2010     

Babs1966
France

Hello again Soledad,

Sorry for being rude but it �s becoming an endless story to read posts like yours on this wonderful site.  
Us as teachers we expect from our students to follow some rules so as teachers I think it �s the minimum we can do to follow rules too.

Anyway, I normaly never react, I always try to help the best I can.

I just wanna tell you this: GROW UP KID

5 Aug 2010     

soledad_grosso
Argentina

well, i think you continue being rude... ( grow up kid... u___u)
i just want  you to understand the reason of my ws, if you don t care, well i ll not care about you.
that s all. bye!

5 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >