Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ALLOWED RESOURCES    

ALLOWED RESOURCES

claudiafer
Argentina

ALLOWED RESOURCES

SORRY, I �M NEW IN THE FORUM, AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF MY WS MIGHT CONTAIN TEXTS FROM OTHER SOURCES, SUCH AS ENCICLOPAEDIAS? ANOTHER QUESTION: IS IT ALLOWED TO SCAN A PAGE FORM A PICTURE DICTIONARY AND ADD MORE EXERCISES? I SAW A PAGE FROM THE LONGMAN PICTURE DICTIONARY?

7 Aug 2010      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi Claudia.

You can use texts from non-esl sources (such as an encyclopedia, or a newspaper) but not from an ESL book, even if you add more exercises, neither can you use pics from dictionaries (because then they �ll compete in usages: teach a language). And don �t forget to cite the source and add your work to it.

If you �ve seen wss like that, it �s because they �re old... from before the new rules (FEB/2010), which means that they were allowed before that, and get to stay.

And, please don �t use CAPS LOCK when you write, it �s YELLING in the �internet language �!
Wink

Hope to have helped!
Regards,
Bruna

7 Aug 2010     

claudiafer
Argentina

Oh, they are so many things to remember!!! Sorry, I didn�t know about Yelling with using CAPS LOCK, as i said I am new in the forum and had never chatted since now. Thanks!!

7 Aug 2010