Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > I īm soooooo angry!!!!!    

I īm soooooo angry!!!!!

Dimitrys
Argentina

I īm soooooo angry!!!!!

My worksheet "9 exercises to practice verb to be" has been removed because it is said that I stole it from Sylwia1234, no way!!!!!! It īs my worksheet!!!! I did it last year and she uploaded the same but she only changed some colours. I was pregnant and I was about to have my baby girl when she stole it from me!!!! (in April) That īs why I never knew about that till today that I was noticed that my work has been removed. Please Victor, I want my worksheet back!!!!! why does this person did this??? People!!! I don īt know what to do!!!

7 Aug 2010      

Dimitrys
Argentina

Sorry, I made a mistake... Why did this person did this to me??????

7 Aug 2010     

ISAVELUCHITA
Argentina

HI COLLEAGUE,
IS THAT WORKSHEET SO IMPORTANT?
I MEAN I IMAGINE YOU HAVE A COPY ON YOUR PC.
SORRY BUT I DON īT SEE THE POINT!

8 Aug 2010     

tw_karen
Taiwan

The point is not that she already has the worksheet on her computer.
The point is that she says someone stole it from her and uploaded it while she was on maternity leave.
Dimitrys how did this happen to you?  Did you leave it on the computer at school while you were on your mat leave?  Perhaps you should search for this user and see if he or she has taken other files that were yours and uploaded them.

8 Aug 2010     

Apodo
Australia

When uploading, the rules state you MUST have produced the worksheet yourself.

If Sylwia1234 did not produce it herself she should remove the worksheet.

8 Aug 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi Dimitrys,

How horribel for you! I do sympathise with you and hope that the problem will be resolved.

If she stole it from you, her worksheet should be dated later than yours. I don īt why none of us moderators noticed that when the vote to remove was taken, but you said your worksheet was removed, right? So it īs now too late for us to check that way (ie. by chronological order).

Download her worksheet and see if you can find your name in the properties. If you can, you will be able to prove that she stole it from you and report is a copy and your worksheet should be reinstated.

If you don īt know how to check the properties, PM one of the moderators and ask them to do it for you, including the link to the worksheet. Of course you can PM me, too, but depending on when I get your PM I might not be able to reply for a day or so as going mountain climbing tomorrow.

Hope this is some help and good luck!
Julia

8 Aug 2010     

victor
Spain

Hello,

Please, send me a PM with the ID number of your worksheet. Don īt worry. If the other one is the copy, it is easy to check.

8 Aug 2010