Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > How to embed Youtube videos.    

How to embed Youtube videos.

Aarhus
Spain

How to embed Youtube videos.

Hi everyone!

I was wondering whether you could help me.
You see, I am trying to create an online exercice and I need to embed a video from youtube. I clearly know how to do it, it �s easy, but the truth is that it doesn �t work. I know Youtube change the system but still it is easy to do it. Has someone got the same problem?

Thank you guys!

17 Aug 2010      

baiba
Latvia

Hi Aarhus,

You should use Internet Explorer for online exercises, not Firefox, and then it will work!

17 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Aarhus, a tip from me: Some online excerises were based on videos that are no longer available, sometimes due to copyright reasons. (My favorite video, G.W. Bush on Jay Leno is gone, too.) Think about saving a copy of the video to make sure you will be able to use your exercise, no matter what.

Regards

17 Aug 2010     

Aarhus
Spain

Thank you Balba and Blunderbuster. I wil try both things, firs Internet Explorer and then save the video I want to use, just in case.
Thank you, really.

Hug

18 Aug 2010     

Aarhus
Spain

Hi again!

Look, I tried what you said and nothing works. It seems Youtube change the system (something about iframes) and I tend to think it is the ESL page that is not adapted. Pity.

19 Aug 2010