Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Course Books for bachillerato    

Course Books for bachillerato

colibrita
United Kingdom

Course Books for bachillerato

Hi Everyone

Those who are teaching English in Spain, which course books do you recomemend for bachillerato? And if you could tell me what you like about them, that would be great too.

Thank you!

Colibrita

31 Aug 2010      

luanda
Spain

Hi, Colibrita. We have used Get it right (OUP) at my school this year and we�re quite happy with it, it�s rather complete and the texts are interesting. But we�re considering Viewpoints (Burlington) for next year. We�ve had a look at it and it�s great, especially the speaking sections.

Hope this information helps.

Luanda

31 Aug 2010     

yolprica
Spain

Have you had a look at ACCESS by Pearson/Longman? We have chosen it for next year and I think it �s quite clear, well organised and it deals with interesting topics. Hope you find a book that suits your needs.
Yolanda

31 Aug 2010     

crisholm
Spain

I have decided on Viewpoints too.  It is very clear, with new, fresh texts with a twist on the viewpoint of every topic, and the speaking sections are very good. Moreover, it has topic-based vocabulary sections (and extensive exercises in the wb and teacher �s resource book) which help students to develop and consolidate language skills - sometimes the problem with speaking is that they do not have the language to express their ideas.
Besides, there are lots of listening and reading practice tests to prepare students for the selectividad exam!

31 Aug 2010