Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I can´t upload my power points    

I can´t upload my power points

malyn_bsb
Chile

I can´t upload my power points

Hi everyone!
I�m writing because I have lots of power points and I can�t upload them because the size is too big. But once I compressed them, it appears that I can�t upload them in a compressed format
What can I do?

22 Sep 2008      

marlita
Brazil

It happens the same with me. I have a lot of ppts but I can�t upload them because the size is too big. can you help me?

10 Oct 2008     

Xamy
Mexico

Hi!!!

I`m writing this because I`m havin problems uploading my power points. The computer starts uploading them and then I get an error message which says there`s a problem with te website. This didn`t happen last friday I uploaded one so.... can anyone help me or tell me why I cannot upload the power points or when am I going to be able to upload them in case there is really a problem with te website???

20 Oct 2008     

morrissey79
China

i�m also getting the error message when i try to upload a powerpoint. at first i thought it was my company network forbidding me from uploading from a work laptop, but one of my ppts got through okay. the next one is a sad 0/10 in attempts at uploading. So, is this my fault or yours?

5 Dec 2008     

morrissey79
China

i�m also getting the error message when i try to upload a powerpoint. at first i thought it was my company network forbidding me from uploading from a work laptop, but one of my ppts got through okay. the next one is a sad 0/10 in attempts at uploading. So, is this my fault or yours?

5 Dec 2008