Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Just say thanks / Colorful ws    

Just say thanks / Colorful ws

eng789
Israel

Just say thanks / Colorful ws

I know it�s an old topic,  but I really think that people should at least say "thanks" for the ws they download.  Someone worked hard preparing them.
Another old topic,  I prefer black and white simple work sheets because of the problem of copying them.  You will find that mine are like that but I have no problem downloading a colorful one if the content is good.  And if someone wants to fancy up one of my ws go for it. 

29 Nov 2008      

lovinglondon
Spain

I agree in the "thanks" sense. It is not fair that everybody repeats the same thing when someone has made an effort to make a printable. But as far as the colour is concerned, I disagree....Students are really demotivated and when they see a B/W sheet they get upset. However, when I give them printables with colours or cliparts, they motivate themselves. You can adapt the content, if you don�t like it . Printables are made in WORD and this can be changed. We shouldn�t pretend having the printables without giving them our personal touch according to our students.  I almost always modify the printables a litle bit to adapt them to my students, keeping the colours. I really like all the printables, but mpotb or jecika are some of my favourite ones. THANK YOU for reading!!

29 Nov 2008