Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > songs    

songs

hafedh chairet
Tunisia

songs

dear colleagues i find the way songs are used in so many ws interesting but where from can i download songs

11 Sep 2010      

Gia Mel
Chile

Hi:

I download songs from :   http://beemp3.com/

There you have to enter the name on the song and press the search button. Then, you enter the code. Click on the name of the song (Which is green) with the secondary button of the mouse and click again where it says "save target as"...

To download a song, it takes me about 5 minutes (more and less, depends on the song)

Hope it works for you!

Wink

11 Sep 2010     

zailda
Brazil

You �ll find lots of video clips on YouTube. Download and convert them using atube catcher and burn a DVD using movie maker.

Type "atube catcher" in Google search box and you �ll find the software to download and instal;

If you don �t have movie maker innstalled, go to hotmail home page and search for "messenger & other softwares".

Your ss will love to see and listen to the songs.

Have a nice day / evening.

11 Sep 2010     

hafedh chairet
Tunisia

thank you very much for your support

12 Sep 2010