Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > So annoyed.... angry..... shocked    

So annoyed.... angry..... shocked

Soph57
France

So annoyed.... angry..... shocked

I �m really angry ... people think they can just download a worksheet and then a few months later send back to the ESL site .... it �s really dishonest, I �ve just reported it but months ago I did a worksheet on "HOW TO Pronounce the final -ED" and there it is today stolen by someone really..... after that how can you expect our pupils to be honest, not to cheat during tests..... Anyway thank you to all the honest  and hardworking teachers contributing to this wonderful site!!!! 

18 Sep 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

You can report the printable and moderators will vote to get it removed.

18 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

According to her post she has already done that, dear Manon! ;))

I �ve voted for removal already.

Dear Soph57, don �t get too upset about it - the same has happened to me and to many other users before... Vanda�s wss are uploaded almost every day!! There �s no need to open a thread in the forum; next time, just report it so that the moderators can delete the copy! Wink

18 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

I �m jealous!!! I wish I were Alenka  or Vanda...
Just an - educational! -  thought .

18 Sep 2010     

lillizen
Brazil

Have you ever thought that some of the people who do this (stealing ws) might be students just to get on our nerves? Or is it just me who thinks so? :P

18 Sep 2010