Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen contributions and points...    

Stolen contributions and points...

reguilleau
Argentina

Stolen contributions and points...

HELLO Victor and hello people...I want to report that a few days  ago I coldn �t enter in my account..thing that really surpised me...I needed to know what had happened so I created a new account and of course I didn �t have anything ... my printables had vanished as well as my points...
Some people told me that maybe I had been kicked out from this site but as I never had violated any rules It was strange to me...so I started looking for my contributions and they are in the site under the name of this person that has stolen MY ENTIRE work...

jatwo
Colombia

These are my printables and my points and if there is a way to prove it I �ll do it because you have stolen ALL my work and made my days really hard...I was not kicked out...I need an answer form Victor or the moderators  asap....

20 Sep 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Do you use a public computer at school? If you do, maybe you forgot to log out and someone "kidnapped" your account and change the passwords making it impossible for you to use your account.

20 Sep 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi!! Hope you find a solution to your problem. Just asking , What was your username ?

20 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Please, check this with Victor, in private, pm him or send him an email.
No need to have lots of people around posting personal opinions. If you are right, Victor is the one who can fix the problem
Good luck
Linda

20 Sep 2010     

reguilleau
Argentina

My username was and is Reguilleau...I live in Argentina and I don �t know where the person who stole my work is from...I sent messages to Victor and I �m waiting for a reply....I have found hard that someone believe in what I �m saying...but it is the truth...Sorry to make it public but since last week I can �t find neither my contributions nor my points...I think this person is laughing at me...I �m really UPSET!!!
BTW..I use a computer at school but the flag that my contributions are now under is not from Argentina, it is fromthe person who stole it from me ...and I think it is necessary to be a hacker to stole somebody�s work..

21 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I am not sure if I fully understood what you have just written...........
" ..I use a computer at school but the flag with my contributions is not from Argentina"
????????????????
Can I ask you if you have two accounts?

You have a username and two flags?

As I said before, these problems are better to be solved in private.
No one here will help, no one here can,Victor is the only person who can solve it. Wait for an answer, let time have time, the man can �t be always hanging around to answer the phone. Probably , my idea, he has a life. Give time some time.

21 Sep 2010     

reguilleau
Argentina

No, no...sorry to express myself in the wrong way...the person�s flag that stole my contributions now is not from Argentina ...I don�t think that something happen in  my school ...I am from Argetnina but I want to believe that there is a way to know that I uploaded them...thank you anyway Olinda...

21 Sep 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear cathalina! I believe you. I do hope Victor can help you.

Hugs,
mena

21 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Good luck

I insist, check it with Victor

Linda

21 Sep 2010     

reguilleau
Argentina

Thank you Mena...I have downloaded your work many times and I think you have downloaded my Maths worksheets sometimes...Thank you..I know Victor has a life but inthe meantime this person is probably using my points and  taking advantage of that!!!

21 Sep 2010     

reguilleau
Argentina

Thank you again Olinda!!!

21 Sep 2010