Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Dutch Websites    

Dutch Websites

July-the-strange
Belgium

Dutch Websites

Hello everybody!

This website is really wonderful. We can share our documents with each other by giving our contributions.

It �s really fantastic! We are stronger together :-)

But I �ve a question.
I �m a young English and DUTCH teacher, so I often use documents from this website and translate it in Dutch but :
does anybody know such a website in Dutch?

It would be great to know it because there aren �t loads of documents in Dutch on the net and so it �s often difficult because I mostly give Dutch lessons.

Thanks a lot!

July

22 Sep 2010      

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Julie,
As a British/English person living in the UK I �m afraid that I don �t know any websites similar to ESLP, in Dutch, (or in Flemish).
Here are some websites which have material that may help you, in Dutch, but, sadly, they are mostly word-lists.  Just delete them if they are of no use to you.

22 Sep 2010     

July-the-strange
Belgium

Thanks for your help.

So difficult to find good websites in Dutch. I �m going to check those sites during the weekend. Thanks for that!

If I was a genius, I would create this kind of website for teachers but in Dutch. ^^

Have a nice weekend !

24 Sep 2010