Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Powerpoint games reset    

Powerpoint games reset

edrodmedina
United States

Powerpoint games reset

For those of you who have downloaded PPT games of mine or others from this site
where you have to choose answers or pick items and such and when the game is over you need to reboot the game so that it resets itself (eg. Liz Santiago �s great shopping game or Gabriela �s microwave game) so that others can play, there is a solution for this. Seperate the game into two parts a title page and the body of the game. Insert a next arrow on the title page that will link it to the body. The last slide of the slide should have a next arrow with the action to end the presentation. When you open the presentation do not open the body open the title page and let it link to the body of the game. In effect what will happen is that when the ss finishes the presentation it will close but the title page will remain open which will send you to the body again if you wish and the game will have been reset because you ended it. Before anyone writes to tell me that this is not the place for a tutorial I �m quite aware of this but felt that a few lines here would be of help to those that make games and would not other wise know that their is a solution for a problem they didn �t know they had. ;-)  Ed If you need further explaination or an example PM me.

27 Sep 2010