Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > what īs happening to my ws.    

what īs happening to my ws.

LUCETTA06
Italy

what īs happening to my ws.

Can anybody help me, please?
yesterday I uploaded a ws, which is now in recent contributions , but when I try to open my document , it appears: ODBC driver does not support the requested properties. But the document has been downloaded till now, what does that mean? Can you see my ws ?it īs about Modal verbs.
Thanks.

28 Sep 2010      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Lucetta

I have the same problem with my Word docs that appear in todays recent contributions.  I also tried to download some others but had the same error message.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Cheers

Jayho

28 Sep 2010     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I īm also getting the same problem

28 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Dear Lucetta, I īve checked and the same thing happens on my pc. I see the ws but when I click on it to download, the same warning appears. This has never happened before, but I believe you should pm Victor about it. Your ws is not in the reported section - I īve even checked there.

28 Sep 2010     

nordynour
Egypt

This is hapenning to most of the members... So again it must be an error with the server or the website...

28 Sep 2010     

LUCETTA06
Italy

What can we do now? That īs a pity for our wss!

28 Sep 2010     

english-in-mind
Argentina

Dear colleagues! In my case I can download ppts but not wss. There must be a problem with the site. Hugs!Smile

28 Sep 2010     

victor
Spain

Hi,

Sorry, I īm making changes to increase the server speed and I made a mistake. I think it īs solved now.

28 Sep 2010     

xcharo
Spain

Yes, it is already solved. Thanks, Victor! Always improving this site.

28 Sep 2010