Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Re-uploads    

Re-uploads

Fessor
Austria

Re-uploads

Dear moderators of this website,

I �d like to ask you a question.
How can somebody re-upload a worksheet with just minor changes and get all the points? I consider this a bit unfair.
I thought it was not allowed to send the same (if not exactly identical) document again.  (Remark: the WS was not reported)

If I am mistaken, I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

4 Oct 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
there is an �Edit this worksheet � button. This way you don �t lose your points;o))

4 Oct 2010     

Fessor
Austria

Yes, I know the "EDIT" button.
But I the earlier  version and the "new" version are nearly identical and I do not quite understand  why the edited WS shows up in the recent contributions section. How can that be?
When I edited some of my WS, they did not

4 Oct 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear Fessor! You �re right, we can �t upload the same worksheet twice, even with some changes. As MJ_Misa has said, you can update the worksheet without losing the points. If you prefer to upload it again so that it appears in the new contributions, you must delete the previous one, otherwise the newest will be reported (if someone sees it!).

Have a good evening,
mena

4 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

If the newer one got more downloads than the previous one, maybe it could be better, if you deleted it yourself before it will be reported.

4 Oct 2010     

Fessor
Austria

Hi Mena,

Thank you very much for bringing light into the darkness. Wink
Have a nice evening,
Ingrid

4 Oct 2010     

Sophie A
France

Hi, I think this concerns me. I did re-upload my worksheet because one of the pictures was watermarked and I didn �t notice it the first time, so my worksheet was deleted by the moderators and I lost the points (100).
 As a consequence, the moderators told me that if I changed the picture I could up load the SAME document again. So I would appreciate that if somebody had a problem they would contact me directly. I am here to share my work and get ideas from some amazing teachers, I am not after the points, I am not a child and I tend to act like a professional.

4 Oct 2010     

Sophie A
France

Hi again before I log off, here is the copy of the message I received:

eslprintables
Spain

Your contribution GIVING ADVICE PART 1, ACTIVITY CARD has been removed
Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution GIVING ADVICE PART 1, ACTIVITY CARD has been removed for the following reasons:
The document contains watermarked clipart

If you change those images for other ones (not copyrighted) you can send the document again.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet:452412
Thank you for letting me enjoy this site without trying to get in my way for no reason. Thank you

4 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Sophie... that �s not your case. Since your ws was removed, you CAN reupload it, now according to the rules.

What the poster meant is re-uploading an "existing" ws (and keeping the old one) which is against the rules. For that matter, it �s against the rules as well as uploading non-original material.

4 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

And BTW, just out of spite, I reported (again, as I have quite a few other times) one of "Fessor �s worksheets" for being exact copy+paste "art" work.

And as s/he is a moderator (each one of those more than 5000 points earned through hard work) Geek .... s/he can check it her/himself on the abuse page.

I have a thing for hypocrites who come to the forum to talk about what�s "fair".

4 Oct 2010     

Fessor
Austria

THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS, Bruna. Please read my PM.

4 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >