Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > dear fans    

dear fans

cauffeepot
Benin

dear fans

The more posts I read on this site, the more I feel like it �s a bunch of five year olds let loose on a computer. To them I say Disapprove, because there is no emoticon for plbhtt! Any member with a serious post who would like to discuss teaching children, not act like them, post here.

12 Oct 2010      

lovemykids
Uruguay

You can �t be serious cauffee! You treating us like 5-year-old kids... It �s funny!

You are also being unfair since many of us have treated you warmly, not only once but many many  times!

12 Oct 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

HICKORY DICKORY DOCK

THREE MICE RAN UP THE CLOCK THE CLOCK STRUCK ONE THE OTHER TWO GOT AWAY WITH MINOR INJURIES!!!LOL

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW Wink.

12 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Cauffee, do you really think the way YOU are behaving will change that? We cannot change others, we can only change ourselves, some of us don �t even manage to do that. 

12 Oct 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

Ahem, I don �t think these are serious posts.

12 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Caufee, why don �t you go make your own site?

12 Oct 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

�I agree with blunderbuster!�

Dear cauffe! You do add color to the site. �But unique as you are, you should seriously consider making your own site and inviting all of us to visit!

12 Oct 2010