Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Portuguese teachers, plz read this    

Portuguese teachers, plz read this

helenarechena
Portugal

Portuguese teachers, plz read this

Ol� everyone:

I �m teaching 10th and 11th graders this year and our course books are "Log in 10" and "Log in 11". I was wondering if any of you is teaching/ has taught using these books. The next question is: Have uploaded TESTS, WORSHEETS and so on adequate for these course books? Because if you have, I would be really interested in downloading them. I �ve been googling portuguese teachers worksheets, but we are so many, that it takes me soooooo long. :-) Please send me a PM telling me your names, or answer on the forum... Thank you all and "boa noite"

14 Oct 2010      

suxanita
Portugal

Ol� Helena,
tenho algumas fichas para o 11� ano. N�o sei se d�o para trabalhares com o log in porque nunca o utilizei mas se puderes especificar os temas � mais f�cil.
Passa pelo meu perfil e v�.
Tenho mais que ainda n�o coloquei mas vou colocar para a semana.
Beijo e bom trabalho

14 Oct 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Helena! I �ve uploaded some in the past. You just have to look for the topics - a world of many languages, Teens in the global era,....

Have a good evening,
mena

14 Oct 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Hi, Helena!I �ve been using SIXTEEN +  but the topics are the same,aren �t they?Hope I �ve been useful!

14 Oct 2010