Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > downloading ppt    

downloading ppt

lin134
China

downloading ppt

how many points are required to download a powerpoint? i am new here. have 1 point right now but cant seem to download a powerpoint i want.

16 Oct 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Read the rules first, please...

16 Oct 2010     

skittles
United States

I looked in the rules and it appeared that if you have 1 point you should be able to download 1 power point.  Hopefully I didn �t read it wrong!

16 Oct 2010     

debk2000
United States

Hi.  I am curious:

What happens when you try to download the PowerPoint?  Does it say that you don �t have enough points?

I thought I would ask because I used to have trouble downloading PowerPoints on my old computer.  When I wanted to download, I had to right click on the "Download PowerPoint" link.  Then I had to choose "Save Target As."  Finally I would choose a name for the file and where I wanted to save it.  Just thought I would share this in case this seems to be the problem.... Hope you can figure it out!  :)

16 Oct 2010     

tinawu8
China

Hi, lin134
Please read the rules:
  • You can use your points to download other users � contributions. For example, if you have 14 points you will be able to download 14 worksheets.

• When you reach 30 points you will become a premium user (not automatically, but the next day). Then you will have 30 free downloads every day (without using your points). These 30 free downloads can only be chosen from the recent contributions (previous day contributions), not from the whole collection.

After you reach 30 points, you can download the users � contributions. (I don �t know if it is right, but I did it like that before.)   Tina
  • 16 Oct 2010     

lin134
    China

I get it now! My points and number of downloads were both one, thus I was not able to download anymore. I used to think that one point means I can still download one more. Haha.

Thank you all for helping=)

17 Oct 2010