Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Etwining Comenius Partnership    

Etwining Comenius Partnership

salihuyan
Turkey

Etwining Comenius Partnership

Friends, I have prepared an original project.If you would like to partner with me , let me know via email. My email: [email protected]

1 ISSUE, 10 QUESTIONS, 100 PORTRAITS, 1000 ANSWERS

PURPOSE

The purpose of this partnership is to have children (between the ages of 4-14) conducting a survey about saving the earth. For this, 100 people from different age groups, cultural and social backgrounds will be chosen from each country and they will be directed 10 questions with short answers. Students will take a picture of each person they conduct the survey and the pictures will be published along with the questionnaire.

After conducting the surveys, they will be sent to partners school that will analyse the questionnaires and visualize the findings. Afterwards each school will compare the answers from different countries and different groups to the same questions and prepare material ( brochures, handouts, models) that is sent out to all participating schools to be used in their lessons. Translation work will be done by teachers and students for each answer.

At the end, the students will make some conclusions and collect all the portraits, questions, answers and results from different countries in one website and they can propose some ideas in order to save the planet. They will be in touch with their mates from abroad in virtual classrooms and face to face from time to time and exchange some e-mails in order to decide, for example, the questions of the survey or just explain how their work is going. 

25 Oct 2010      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Oh, please, remove your e-mail address from the forum post. Anyone has access to this page even those users who aren �t members of eslprintables. Thus it �s not safe to post your e-mail address for everyone to see. You can pm it to the members who will write in your post later.
Sophia

25 Oct 2010