Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP    

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP

AGUILA
Spain

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP

Good evening!
I need your help. I need to describe the school for my students. They have to do this in order to complete the first step of our etwinning project. I need worksheets or ideas because I can �t find anything similar (I found about drawings, paintings and places in the city), but I need the descriptions about school: rooms, things, objects, what can we do...
Thanks a lot if you could help me.
Your friend Crist�bal!

27 Oct 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

I �m not sure but aren �t your pupils supposed to describe their school? if this is the case, you only need to help them describe it...

- you can ask them to draw the plan of the building in teams (one team = one part of the building), then you give them a list like - biology labs, English classrooms, headmaster �s office, library, playground, lockers, nurse �s office, teacher �s lounge... and ask them to label each room

- ask them to write the rules of their school, using modals

have you looked at the ws published here? i �m sure you �ll find plenty of ws you can use!!!
have a nice evening
Elodie

27 Oct 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you need them to practise places at school, here �s a ws for this and here�s one more.
One more to talk about school by Philip.
Sophia

27 Oct 2010