Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Downloadable conversation textbook    

Downloadable conversation textbook

SueThom
United States

Downloadable conversation textbook

This is a free resource online. It may be of interest to those of you who teach conversation classes. It is a FREE download from the author.  Actually, there are 2 books:  the teacher and student versions.

It �s a book called BEYOND TALK. You can download it here: http://eslandcateaching.wordpress.com/beyond-talk/

The website calls it: Teaching ESL or EFL with Conversation Analysis:  An effective methodology to teach conversation to adult ESL/EFL students by A.M. Barraja-Rohan

Here �s a small blurb about it: Beyond Talk is a multimedia course aiming to develop second language (L2) interactional competence for intermediate and upper intermediate adult learners of English.

The author will also send a free dvd or cd if you request it. Enjoy!

29 Oct 2010      

dawnmain
United Kingdom

Thanks for the info.

29 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

WOW!! Thanks a lot for letting us know, dear Sue! Thumbs Up

29 Oct 2010     

yulya_esl
Ukraine

thanks!!!

29 Oct 2010     

El-Samreyah
Egypt

thanks a bunch Thumbs Up

29 Oct 2010     

Sorcha
Portugal

Cheers!

29 Oct 2010     

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

Hi there,

I �ve tried to download the book from the webpage provided but can �t do so cos adobe acrobat 8 or 9 version needs to be installed in my computer. But I already have adobe 9 version installed!!! Dunno what �s wrong with my computer and I �m not really into tech. Canb any of u help me cos I suppose that if I ask u to send me the files to my e-mail account I will not be able to open the file either. Thanks in advance.

29 Oct 2010     

hieu_ngoc
Canada

Smile Thank you, Sue! It made my day - which was miserable to begin with...Angry

29 Oct 2010     

magneto
Greece

Thanks for sharing, dear Sue!...I can �t download anything, thoughCry...I �ll try again later...

29 Oct 2010     

missiky
Morocco

it �s really so nice of you to share this useful book with us all. have a nice day�

29 Oct 2010     

knds
Greece

Great Link!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

29 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >