Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Advertising wss - Yes/No    

Advertising wss - Yes/No

eng789
Israel

Advertising wss - Yes/No

I�m not sure that the message board is the right place for  people to be advertising their wss. 

We should be dealing with more important issuses  like "How do I???? "  or "Where can I find?????"

If a your wss are good, we�ll find them and if they aren�t ,  you don�t  want to have the embarrassment of having no relpies to your message.

Like someone said before,  "Be patient."

4 Dec 2008      

Anna P
Brazil

I am glad you broached this subject! These pleas for downloading wss have always bothered me. The Forum should be for asking and giving suggestions and it is definitely not the place for advertising worksheets!

4 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Good morning again! I absolutely agree with you both!! If people need to advertise their worksheets, I don�t even bother to look at them! Like Eng789 said, If your worksheets are good we�ll definitely find them.... How still can�t believe that teachers put themselves in that situation... I mean, instead of begging, please stop to look at your wss and see what you can do better!

A Nice day to you all!!

4 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Ooooops.... "I still can�t believe....."

4 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

I just up-loaded a ws called     "An Original Poem"  - look for it.

It is a short poem that I just made up to show my solidarity with all those minimal WORKSHEET creators.  Enjoy.

Just Kidding!!!!!!!

Not about the up-load, ABOUT THE SOLIDARITY.

On that POINT  should I remove my Flowchart page???

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=140353#thetop

I just proved my own point - no one has downloaded it. 

If it�s not good, begging won�t get people to download it.

4 Dec 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Good morning!!!!

I totally agree with you!!!
It bothers me a lot!! Let�s change the name of the forum???
What about: Ads and Co. ?

I never look at those worksheet. They can�t be good if they need to be here, on our front page.

Hugs from Brazil

4 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Minimalist paintings, minimalist houses, minimalist wardrobes... and now minimalist worksheets... well, we aren�t going to let them catch on, are we?! I�ve read your poem.  I�m not sure minimalists will appreciate it!! I�ve also seen the other printable and you proved your point. No one downloads a bad woksheet even if you beg.... You have a good sense of humour! That�s good!!

Best regards from warm AZORES!

4 Dec 2008