Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > PPT uploading problem?    

PPT uploading problem?

SueThom
United States

PPT uploading problem?

Despite repeated attempts, I have been unable to upload a PPT in the last 24 hours.  For several reasons, including that there are comparatively few PPTs among today �s contributions, I suspect the problem is not with my PPT, but with the website.

So, what �s the process?  Do I notify a moderator?  Send an email to Victor? Or a PM?  Or...?

3 Nov 2010      

foreverjinxed
South Africa

Same here.
I was surprised to see that most of the few PPT contributions for today are from Asia, which made me wonder if the uploading problems were particular to certain parts of the world. but I �m in Asia and I was still not able to upload.
There doesn �t seem to be a problem with worksheet uploads though.
I hope this thread will generate an aswer for us!

3 Nov 2010     

SueThom
United States

Oh, good...I mean, it �s not good for you, it �s bad, but I meant that it �s good to know it �s not just me! LOL  Anyway, thanks.

And I had no problem uploading a WS, either, but couldn �t get the site to take the corresponding PPT. Maybe "someone" already knows about it and is working on it, but I have no way of knowing if they �ve been notified or not.

3 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Sorry to hear you �re having problems, Sue. "Moderators" can �t do anything about that, though, ALL they can do is vote on reported contributions.

Whenever I have an uploading problem, I simply wait some time, I never do anything about it.

Regards

3 Nov 2010     

SueThom
United States

OK, thanks for letting me know that �s not a moderator role.

3 Nov 2010     

SueThom
United States

Yea--it �s working again!  (Was out for something like 36-40 hours)

3 Nov 2010