Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > OUT-OF-SCHOOL HOURS    

OUT-OF-SCHOOL HOURS

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

OUT-OF-SCHOOL HOURS

Could you help me , please??? I am looking for some out-of-school hours for pupils of primary school! Thank you for your help!!!! Smile

6 Nov 2010      

libertybelle
United States

What do you mean by out of school hours?  Are you looking for work? or do you mean out of school lesson worksheets?

6 Nov 2010     

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

I mean work! I have to do something with my pupils after lessons during an hour!

6 Nov 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

It sounded like you were looking for a job...
anyway, there are so many things to do - games, worksheets, watch videos, sing songs, read stories and what not.
good luck!

6 Nov 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Why don �t you play board games - there are so many available here... or make posters... or plant something... or build cardboard castles, cut out cardboard knights and princesses and invent stories which they can then act out...

6 Nov 2010     

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

Thank you, my dear friends!!!   Thumbs Up
But you know, I have not only to make a craft or something like this but also to write a plan to this activity (like a plan for the lesson!). Do you know the sites where there are such kinds of plans???
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!Heart

6 Nov 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Perhaps you could find something useful here...

6 Nov 2010     

IrenFishka503
Ukraine

My dear ANITAROBI!!!!!!! Thanks a million for your GREATTTTTTTTTTTT and USEFULLLLLLLLL help!!!!!

8 Nov 2010