Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > where do the downloaded worksheets go?    

where do the downloaded worksheets go?

skeets
Spain

where do the downloaded worksheets go?

Hi I �m new to this, but can someone tell me where do the downloaded worksheets go as I can�t seem to find them?

Thank you,

Rita

9 Nov 2010      

caracola90
Spain

Hi Rita!!

When you log in you can see your avatar (image), and below that you can see "see my contributions" or something like that... There you will find your uploaded worksheets, ppt �s, etc...
Apart from that, if you upload a worksheet, next day you will find it in the section "recent contributions".

Hope this helps you!!

Take care.

9 Nov 2010     

caracola90
Spain

Sorry Rita!!

The section is "My printables".... oooops!!! LOL

9 Nov 2010     

skeets
Spain

hola, I found the worksheets I uploaded but what I am looking for is the worksheet I downloaded from someone else.. I can�t seem to find them? 
thank you for your advice!

Rita

9 Nov 2010     

magneto
Greece

On your computer, check "My documents" "Downloads". You �ll probably find them there.

If you find that confusing, next time you download something, don �t choose "Save" in the download options window. Choose "Open" and, when you open the file, click "Save as..." (in the "File" menu), name it and save it on a location on your computer that �s convenient for you.

Hope I �ve helped!

9 Nov 2010     

skeets
Spain

Thanks, I�ve tried that too... but still can�t find it. hmm  not sure why it is not working! Confused

9 Nov 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Go to your browser settings (in Firefox: Tools - Options - Tab �General �) and you should see where your browser saves the downloads. You can change this by clicking �Always ask me where to save files �. 

In Chrome: �Spanner/wrench� icon - Options - Tab �Under the hood/bonnet� - Downloads.

I�ve no idea for Internet Explorer. Just google it.

9 Nov 2010