Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheet    

Reported worksheet

fiorediluna74
Switzerland

Reported worksheet

There is someone who is reporting all of my worksheets. How could it be possible? How could it be possible that many users � worksheets like mine, with just a quiz taken from the website or from books have never been reported? Are users differently treated? Thank you for clarifying my doubts.

13 Nov 2010      

Joeyb1
South Africa

Hi Fiorediluna74

No, no user is treated differently.  We all have to follow the same rules.  If a worksheet is copied from a website or book it will be reported and it will be removed.  Moderator or not. The rules are clear enough. 

Check the reason why your ws was reported it the first place, make the necessary adjustments/changes and re-upload your worksheets, ok?

Hope that answers your question.

Joey

13 Nov 2010     

fiorediluna74
Switzerland

Hi Joey, thanks for your answer. I never copied a worksheet from any website or book. I simply took two quizzes and worked for hours in order to give them a nice layout, like many other users did and from whom I took inspiration for my ws. This is what I did, and now I feel so frustrated and demotivated.

13 Nov 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

we can add information taken from a web page or a book if they aren �t ESL resources because it would be unfair! but if you aren �t breaking any rule they shouldn �t be removed!!!

13 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I reported one of your quizzes, the others were reported by other people. Why did you not ask why your ws was reported, why did you not check the rules before repeatedly reporting other people �s work for no reason?

13 Nov 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

well i dont understand why you said that you never copied from a website... this is an example of one of your ws

If I _______________ enough money, I will buy a new skateboard. (have)

2 If you help your mother, she ___________________ very happy. (be)

3 If Mary ____________________ (help) in the kitchen, she will get more pocket money.

4. She will be angry if you
_____________________ the truth . (not tell)

Inizio modulo

5. If I was offered the job, I think ________________I take it

6. If she ______________ (be) hungry, she would eat something.

7. If he studied, he __________________ (pass) the exam.

8. I _____________________ (send) you a postcard, if I had your address.

9. What _____________________ (happen), if you didn�t go to work tomorrow
and this is the site where you took it from
www.jet2school.at/assets/english/grammar/if%20sentences/if1.doc

13 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Yes, and that, I second Liz!

13 Nov 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

You reported another person �s wss WITHOUT providing a link, so they won �t be removed. But your wss have been reported with a link PROVIDED. It �s really different, in my opinion.

13 Nov 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

You may make use of information from websites as long as you give credit or name the source.  It is also necessary to adapt the work and add your own questions/exercises to make it your own.  If the info had been copied, with no changes or credit, the ws will be deleted. 

Don �t be discouraged.....  Read the rules carefully, make the necessary changes and re-upload. It is definitely worth the effort.

Kind Regards
 Smile

13 Nov 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Actually,
I am convinced your account will be cancelled. Not only because your wss are copies but also because you reported someone else �s wss as a revenge!!!
I believe Victor will take an appropriate action because this is not what  this site �s about.

13 Nov 2010     

fiorediluna74
Switzerland

LizSantiago, each of you copied pieces of works. But this is not the matter. The website is full of quizzes without any added activity and I still don �t understand why mine should be removed if there are some of you who did the same thing. I have been working on those ws for hours.
I would really appreciate if Blunderbuster could tell me why he reported my quiz (even though I credited the source) and he didn �t report other quizzes taken from the same or other websites. Thank you

13 Nov 2010     

1    2    3    Next >