Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > rating an online exercise    

rating an online exercise

Montypython
France

rating an online exercise

Hi!

I �ve been trying to rate online exercises but can �t find the place / button...

How can I rate an exercise, when (do I need to have compelted the tasks), how, please?

Sorry for bothering you with such a silly question... Ermm

I tried a few online exercises & never could find the answer to my question..

take care!!! Hug

Marie

27 Nov 2010      

serene
Greece

Hi Marie,

When you close the online exercise window (after viewing it), the following page opens where you can rate the exercise.

This exercise is pending approval. If you have seen this exercise, please review it:

Send your opinion:
It is stolen
It is not an ESL resource
It is useless
It has errors (grammar or spelling)
It is poor
It is useful
It is very good
It is great!!

It is good to read comments first. Maybe other teachers reported it as stolen and you didn �t know.
If the exercise is definitely approved (based on average rating), it will be included for free in
www.englishexercises.org, and the author will get points according to the average rating.

Of course you can only rate exercises which are in the new contributions and are still pending approval.

Hope this was helpful.

27 Nov 2010