Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Honoured to share my work and make such wonderful friends.    

Honoured to share my work and make such wonderful friends.

Sharin Raj
Malaysia

Honoured to share my work and make such wonderful friends.

Dear friends, most of you have thanked me for my efforts. The truth is I�m so grateful for your downloads. It is an honour to share my work with you. I�m uploading work that I will use in my classroom; it isn�t work just for the sake of points. However, these points help me to shop for all the worksheets that I�ve missed in the past as well as the ones I wasn�t able to download when I�m not online. Wasn�t able to upload my work today due to unforeseen circumstances. So, decided to get on the forum to THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, MY DEAR FRIENDS. Hope it isn�t too early to wish all of you a Blessed Christmas ahead! Cheers and Hugs!

29 Nov 2010      

fab976
France

thanks as well ! I really appreciate your job and efforts !  keep up the good job !

29 Nov 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

That is so nice of you , Sharin, thanks to you as well, not only for your work but also for your nice comments you always leave. Hope you �ll manage to upload your ws soon.

Have a nice day, Mish

29 Nov 2010     

jhansi
India

We are grateful for your contributions. I like all your recent series. Just what we do with our kindergarten children. All these series with slight change of difficult words and pictures suitable for small children ,are able to do by our children . In India our kindergarten age is Four and half to five and half. Thanks a lot for your effort and creativity!

29 Nov 2010     

magneto
Greece

Thank you, too, Sharin!
It �s so nice to see people who contribute so much are also kind enough to have a good word for others, as well.

Hug
magneto

29 Nov 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

thanks to  you too for always leaving a  comment when downloading my work.

29 Nov 2010