Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Suggestion - Name of the contributors    

Suggestion - Name of the contributors

Montypython
France

Suggestion - Name of the contributors

Dear friends,

When I download a worksheet, I copy-paste the title of the worksheet but don �t always copy-paste the name of the contributor.

However, I �d like to be able to know who designed each of my worksheets (for copyright reasons included).

Do you think we could ask everyone to add their name after the worksheet title (as Helen Mck usuallly does)?

It would be easier & we �d always get both.

What do you think about it?

Cheers!

Marie / Monty

30 Nov 2010      

starrr
Brazil

Tongue I agree and find this suggestion great! or maybe Victor could do something more practical about it? Who knows? I hope it is implemented soon.

30 Nov 2010     

libertybelle
United States

That is a great idea - then we wouldn �t have to save each ws by title and name!
All it takes is the name in small letters at the bottom!

30 Nov 2010     

Montypython
France

Actually I meant on the site but yes it would be a great idea to write it on the ws!!!! :)
cheers!

30 Nov 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Well - the name is actually on the site, under the avatar, to the right of the ws on the download page!
when I go to download a ws - I copy the name under the picture or image and
then save the ws by title and author.

L

30 Nov 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

How about PROPERTIES of the file?

I thought most contributors upload the document with the name included in the properties of the file. It says author: xxx

It is easy - rightclick the file - Properties - Details -  type in: "author: nickname from eslprintables"...

30 Nov 2010     

douglas
United States

I usually add: "@pittstop.us" at the bottom of all my worksheets
(should be the copyright sign, not the at sign)

So if you ever wonder...

Douglas

30 Nov 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello my sweetest Marie,

I find your idea very practical!! Why not? I do also support the idea of writing the contributor �s username or special sign at the bottom or the top of the ws.

Sweet thoughts,
Your loving Butterfly

30 Nov 2010     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

I have already started to do it today. I think it is a good idea.

Yolanda

30 Nov 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

When I save the ws I copy the title and ad the author �s nick, if I need similar wss in the future I know who makes it.

"Present Simple by Yolandaprieto" for instance. I prefer to save under the nick (not the name) because we are able to search the nick, I don �t think the search box works for names.

Have a nice day / evening

Zailda

30 Nov 2010